Adventures in Game Development -- Day 20

Next week I have exams, so this week is boring, with very little game development going on. As I have to spend a lot of time studying, I have only a little bit of time to read about C++, but not implement anything.

Tomorrow though, I will discuss prototyping functions, which is something I just recently learned.

Thank you for continuing to follow and comment on this blog. Once the next two weeks are over, I'll be on summer vacation and in game development overdrive :)

21 comments:

Jack of Diamonds said...

Goodluck with your exams!

minecraft129 said...

I've always needed to know about prototyping funtions. Help me! I guess I can wait for tomorrow...

Intraman said...

good luck with your exams; i'm really looking forward to reading more of your stuff about game development

baka1236 said...

goodluck m8, looking forward to the summer updates :P

Magixx said...

Goodluck with your exams!
nice blog, keep it up :)

D3N00B1F13D™ said...

Good luck mate!

Moobeat said...

Nice update :)

Do me a favor?Check out my new blog.

Michael Arsenault said...

thanks for the update, ill keep coming back for more useful information.

Blk Jesus said...

good luck with your exams

Brick said...

gl with your exams!

Jblogger said...

good luck!

Unknown said...

Good luck with your Exams!

Professor Oak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Professor Oak said...

I just finished my exams; I hope you do as well as I did haha.

baka1236 said...

how fairs the studies man?

Pool Fool said...

that's interesting

baka1236 said...

can't wait for the next post m8

baka1236 said...

loving the new look

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!

sewingincircles said...

That's pretty interesting.

chibiaion said...

This is cool! I have learn to code using C but not this one. Surely got me stoke for the next posts. Do your best with the exam! buy aion accounts

Post a Comment